9/23/2012

Dante: Bayern selling my lace front wigs human hair


In this summer just formally joined bayern Munich, Brazil's central defender Dan is made it clear that his goal is in the new team win more trophies, and with excellent performance in bayern Munich in Brazil, in 2014 the World Cup play local host. In bayern Munich, Dan's soon in their own in defence robust performance won the bayern coach and the fans of trust, especially on borussia Dortmund in the super cup, the face has two seasons never beat opponent, the sea for hicks chose to Dan ce hair, this fully revealed the trust. In a recent interview, Dan said that, to work hard, for bayern Munich win more, also want to sit tight main position.

Interview a began to appear relatively relaxed, Dan's explosion head become the topic, The reporter also specifically asked Dante, will not authorize the Bayern fans of the shop to make his lace front wigs human hair, it's Dan said, "I leave this hairstyle is not on the pitch to impress a hair of what, my hair is so natural, so I didn't also way. Some people think every day I have to spend 10 minutes do hair, ok, in fact I as long as 1 minutes will do. As for the fans goods, I know in the door and have Dan's lace front wigs human hair this thing, sales volume is good. In bayern words, why not? If fans like it, that would do more a few !"

没有评论:

发表评论