11/10/2012

Kelly - osborne's full silk top wig

Kelly - osborne's full silk top wig
Kelly - osborne in Twitter posted on the latest pictures of her to wear a full lace wigs dress became good friends MeiLi - Cyrus and really Cyrus photo together, very interesting.

But at the age of 26, kelly - osborne recently met a little trouble, someone invaded her E-mail account! Kelly - Osborn said: "someone invaded my E-mail account, the police are investigating, this give I caused very big trouble! If someone is trying to sell any of my material, you will be monitored! The name hackers invaded my email, and put my mail forwarded to all his mailbox, so now I know who is doing, I'll find you, and you will also be arrested. The man read all of my personal information and wear my full silk top wig! That's too much!"

没有评论:

发表评论