11/08/2012

Nina Dobreva like full lace wigs


Nina Dobreva like full lace wigs
Because the popular American drama "vampire diary and popular actress Nina Dobreva  recently on the magazine" Fashion "cover, the cover Nina · du husband has brown hair, perfect modelling.
In a magazine interview process, Nina Dobreva when it comes to your own personal dressing style said: "my own ferial modelling looks like a chameleon, I is changing every time, I absolutely is an adventurer, I like to try many different modelling."

Talking about normal filmed for the magazine cover or publicity as, Nina Dobreva happy said: "the truth is that every time I take pictures were very excited, because I can wear similar Prada, Chanel such big brand clothes."
In asked her what is the most important in the modelling, Nina Dobreva said: "I think, in the model, a design is very perfect italian yaki human hair wigs is the most important, every girl must have a very suitable for your full lace wigs. I think every girls should have a full lace wigs, I only recently heard these, I now only have a full lace wigs.

没有评论:

发表评论