10/13/2012

Ballot like to wear a remy human full lace wigs

Ballot like to wear a remy human full lace wigs As is known to all, ballot the girlfriend is rafa ella, but the named Chloe Evans blonde woman is revealed, in October last year, he had and god secret tryst. In April this year, two people a total of seven night together hang around with. In Chloe eyes, the ballot is an incredible person. Not how he attractive, but the odd behavior memorable.

Chloe said: "I can't imagine, also never forget. The ballot and let me for his make-up, and he looked very enjoy. He with remy human full lace wigs, still use my pink full lace wigs. It looks ballot the like such behavior, he in front of the mirror don't stop out various postures and then twisted up the bottom. I think he put on the dress and silk stockings must be very good-looking, because his leg is very beautiful. And ballot and even in front of me boast lovely."

没有评论:

发表评论