10/05/2012

Ruud gullit like remy hair full lace wig

Ruud gullit like remy hair full lace wig

To return to the city of milan gullit about whether or not willing to as AC milan coach answer but enough to the reporter excited. "If AC milan want me to sit on their bench, it is absolutely a inexplicable glory! I put my own best time to AC milan, how can such a great club said not? You never know the future what happened, although AC milan coach now work well." Ruud gullit said without hesitation.

And ruud gullit to AC milan's miss is no ceremony. "When I walked into the NAT airport, I immediately think of when I innumerable time with AC milan in the champions league in here. It's 25 years ago, but I feel like last year is just happen." Ruud gullit said, "milan change? For the budget this year, they sell a lot of important players, rebuild the team needs time, but milan fans have been spoiled, they used to trophies, even now they still believe the club could do something remodeling brilliant." Interestingly, today's ruud gullit has cut the unique hair plait, but this time still have the milan fans head ruud gullit the remy hair full lace wig to welcome the "braided handsome", ruud gullit also not happy: "I cut off small plait because I think it is time to say goodbye to the past. But to see these human hair full lace wigs will always let me happy."

没有评论:

发表评论