10/13/2012

Have you seen James wearing a lace wigs?

Have you seen James wearing a lace wigs? "Sean (battier) is a real gentleman, he is the team is doing a lot, this is his activities, we must for him to pay tribute," James in the red carpet interview said, "I don't congress singing, I also know himself sing very bad, self 15 years after the voice I haven't good voice, I am not prepared to sing tonight, but shawn will make me sing. I appreciate Sean attitude, all this is to charity."

James today how hold battier field, his performance explained everything, warm field, emperor active wear long celebrity lace front wigs, follow the rhythm of the music dance, he is altogether regardless of surrounding cameras and cameras,, draws the audience a and a cry and whistle, it took the scene atmosphere to push to the high tide; James was the first song on stage offer the Miami heat (micro Po) one of the players, he again with a celebrity lace front wigs and edge dance while singing Super Freak classic works, the scene atmosphere instantaneous High to detonation. "He may not be a good singer, but absolute is a performer," the boss in the heat, allison so appreciate.

没有评论:

发表评论