10/27/2012

Genius designer's experience



Genius designer's experience


Q: in February, the first time you in London fashion week wig show held, the response?
A: I for A long time, everything is my own hold. Echo is quite good, but also by the animal protection organizations PETA condemned. Because I with small white rat skin made a wig, I want to show the beauty of a distortion.

Q: 2012 wig show inspiration come from?
A: I say not clear, the likelihood is welcomed 120 birthday, the Eiffel Tower, the opening of the first hair style that is it, there are pretty rare birds. I will also from some strange things obtained the inspiration, they may not very sexy, but I have a lot of inspiration.
Q: prepare a silk base full lace wigs show how long does it take?
A: show all the wig total have to spend six months to make, on average a silk base full lace wigs to 200 hours. Such as the top "skeleton wig," I and 10 assistant work together, the true hair seam to wig framework, and then have clip and modelling.
Q: do you think silk base full lace wigs is like a hat?
A: I'm not A hat designers, silk base full lace wigs is not A hat, it is A delicate accessories. I make wig reflect my hair style, I like eerie hairstyle, but more like natural color and long hair. The silk top full lace wigs can let you individual character is dye-in-the-wood.

没有评论:

发表评论