10/14/2012

Wearing a full lace wigs singing together


Azarenka personality, cheerful and lively, in particular, like to sing karaoke OK.She admitted that the Danes Wozniacki K song together during the U.S. video disappeared. "I'm glad (video) has not been disclosed was wearing a indian remy full lace wigs, also sang 'Do not you wish your girlfriend was hot you like me'."

Azarenka also revealed himself in singing an anecdote. Once, when she sang the song of famous singer Rihanna, people began singing along with her. "I said to the man: 'Can you shut up?' I know I'm not a good singer, but even if I do not sing terrible, I also want to enjoy the moment and my full lace wigs, she said: 'I just want you the song sounds good. 'my attitude is, come on. "
Review the unbeaten performance so far this year, Azarenka was very excited: "This is great, and I can not play better start, I'm really glad to, and enjoyed, but I know that the seasonvery long, the most important is to maintain a healthy, reasonable to arrange the schedule. "

没有评论:

发表评论