10/27/2012

Designers interview record


Designers interview record
Q: you first is how to get it into the hairdressing industry?
A: I am 13 years old when he began to learn cut my hair, I first started from barbie dolls. I gave her the shear crazy hair style, and dyeing. 18 years old, I enter a French hairdressing school education, and then to Berlin development.

Q: you have been at the Berlin's famous Modular electric sound party launched a temporary salon, how come up with this idea?
A: in Berlin, nobody likes in the daytime haunt, everybody is A nocturnal animals, so I don't want to during the day to cut hair, then he will bring a mirror, scissors, shampoo and all tools to some dance club. I know that the past is so dry, but they are mainly to the hair modelling, and I want to cut from the start. The salon to do very successfully, the guests with the without care hair go out, and then a new hairstyle at the party.
Q: why do you will begin to make a silk base full lace wigs?
A: I met in Berlin Peaches singer, she asked me to make A silk base full lace wigs for her. This is my life making first silk base full lace wigs, I found the design silk top full lace wigs than cutting more interesting, does not need to receive customer requirements at home, there is more freedom creation space.

没有评论:

发表评论