10/01/2012

Nicole Kidman‘s celebrity lace front wigs

Nicole introduced about her celebrity lace front wigs, newspaper delivery boy, debauchery innocent Southern woman Charlotte, exactly what she sought the role of a long time, "I always wanted to try rough, dangerous man, and then she appeared and I amlike "cherish" Dennis told me that he is not the money to make a movie, I have to make-up, the costumes, so I went to the toilet smeared artificial tanning cream, paste eyelashes, wearing a front lace wigs human hair, the mess herself, then shootthe photos sent to him, we entered into a collaboration. "

For the role, she also privately interviewed several women fall in love with criminals. When shooting, Nicole said fully reached ecstasy, almost did not care about the problems of scale like; Now she took a role in the role in the pursuit of a breakthrough, fun, "I am eager to danger, I use a such a rough way to perform to do is to liberate themselves and to completely forget their own feelings. "

没有评论:

发表评论